I just ate more than half a bunch of kale. I am still quite surprised with myself! Who knew it could be so addictive, yet so healthy?
So I think this is by far the most satisfying way to eat kale, a dark green which is also nice sauteed and in soups.
- Clean the kale well (I used curly kale of some sort).
- Dry off as best you can (a salad spinner would be ideal).
- Cut out the tough stems and cut it in bitesize pieces.
- Rub it all with 1/2 tbsp olive oil and 1/2 tbsp apple cider vinegar.
- Spread it out in a single layer on a baking tray, and bake for 15 minutes or so at 300F.
- Turn over with tongs and bake maybe 5 more minutes.
- Keep an eye on them — you want them crispy, but take them out as they start to brown.
- Toss with salt, and enjoy!